Closing Date: 29 October 2016
Judging Date: 05 November 2016
Notification Date: 12 November 2016
Catalog Upload Date: 03 December 2016
e-Exhibition Date: 26 November 2016 – 26 February 2017
Exhibition Date: 10 December 2016
Award Mailing Date: 17 December 2016
CONDITION OF ENTRY
- The exhibition is organized under the approved rules of Photographic Society of America (PSA), The International Federation of Photographic Art (FIAP), Global Photographic Union (GPU), Image San Frontiere (ISF), Image Colleague Society (ICS), Pascal English School and Greek School Photographic Club (PESGSPC) and Atlantic Institute of Photography (AIP).
- The exhibition is open to anyone; however, an entry may be rejected when the sponsoring organization, in its reasonable discretion, believes the entry does not conform to exhibition rules and conditions.
- Submission of an entry signifies acceptance of all our conditions.
- Entries must originate as photographs (image-captures of objects via light sensitivity) made by the entrant on photographic emulsion or acquired digitally. For digital imaging section(s) images may be acquired digitally, or scanned from traditional film to create a digital file. Images may be altered, either digitally or otherwise, by the maker and artwork or computer graphics created by the entrant may be incorporated if the photographic content predominates, subject to Nature, Photo Travel and divisional restrictions.
- Each image must have a unique title. Once an image has been accepted in a PSA-recognized exhibition, that same image, or a like “in camera” or a “reproduction” duplicate of that image:
- May not be re-entered in any section of the same Division Star Ratings class in that exhibition regardless of media, format, or title.
- May not be re-titled for entry in any other PSA Recognized exhibition. All entrants must provide name and country data exactly the same in each exhibition entered to receive proper credit.
- Words such as “Untitled” and “No Title” are not acceptable as part or all of an image’s title, nor are camera capture file names.
- No title or identification of the maker shall be visible anywhere on the face of an image, print mat or mount.
- With the sole act of submitting his/her images or files to a salon under FIAP Patronage, the entrant accepts without exception and with no objection that the submitted images can be investigated by FIAP to establish if these obey to FIAP regulations and definitions even if the entrant is not a member of FIAP; that FIAP will use any means at its disposal for this undertaking; that any refusal to cooperate with FIAP or any refusal to submit the original files as captured by the camera, or failure to provide sufficient evidence, will be sanctioned by FIAP and that in case of sanctions following the non-compliance with FIAP regulations, the name of the entrant will be released in any form useful to inform the breaches of the rules. It is recommended to leave the EXIF data in the submitted files intact in order to ease eventual investigations.
- The exhibition assumes no liability of any misuse of copyright. Images may be altered, either electronically or otherwise, by the maker. Artwork or computer graphics created by the entrant may be incorporated if the photographic content predominates subject to divisional restrictions. All final work must be on photographic film, or on electronic file, or on photographic or electronic print material, mounting excepted.
- 4 sections:
- Open Color – Open (PSA / FIAP PID Color)
- Open Monochrome – Open (PSA / FIAP PID Monochrome)
- Photo Travel (PSA / FIAP PTD)
- Nature (PSA / FIAP ND)
- Each participant can enter up to 4 images per section.
ENTRY INTO EXHIBITION
- Online entry only at http://www.pesgspc.com/
- 1 section: US$10; 2 sections: US$18; 3 sections: US$27; 4 sections: US$36
- Entries received without fee will not be judged.
- Payment by PayPal at exhibition website or PayPal to email@example.com
- For group entry of more than 10 people, please contact us for group discount.
- Digital image format: JPEG, sRGB color profile, maximum image width (horizontal) is 1400 pixels and maximum image height (vertical) is 1050 pixels, maximum file size must be 1MB or less.
- All images will be displayed on the Vizio 55” 1080p LED Smart HDTV for judging in the public.
REPORT CARD & CATALOG
- Results will be notified by email and all the judging results are final.
- Electronic catalog in PDF will be produced and available at the exhibition website for download.
- Each entrant owns the copyright of the submitted images. The entrant certifies the work as his own. The entrant permits the organizers to reproduce the entered material free of charge for promotional purposes related to the circuit, like catalog and website, unless specifically stated otherwise by the entrant on the entry form.
- Awarded images will be exhibited to the public at Princeton Public Library, New Jersey, USA on 10 December 2016.
- Awarded and accepted images will be exhibit on the exhibition website (http://www.pesgspc.com/) from 26 November 2016 – 26 February 2017.
- The acceptances from this exhibition are eligible:
- PSA Star Rating and Who’s Who in PID Color, PID Monochrome, Nature Division and Photo Travel Division
- FIAP distinctions
- GPU distinctions
- ISF distinctions
- AIP distinctions
- Total of 130 awards includes:
- FIAP Blue Badge – Best Author
- GPU Gold for best set in PID color
- ISF Gold for best set in PID monochrome
- ICS Gold for best set in photo travel
- AIP Gold for best set in nature
- PESGSPC Gold – Chairman's Choice
- 4 PSA Gold (1 per section)
- 4 FIAP Gold (1 per section)
- 4 ICS Gold (1 per section)
- 4 PESGSPC Gold (1 per section)
- 4 AIP Gold (1 per section)
- 4 PESGSPC Silver (1 per section)
- 4 AIP Silver (1 per section)
- 4 PESGSPC Bronze (1 per section)
- 4 AIP Bronze (1 per section)
- 12 PSA Honorable Mention (3 per section)
- 8 FIAP Honorable Mention (2 per section)
- 4 GPU Honorable Mention (1 per section)
- 4 ISF Honorable Mention (2 per section)
- 20 ICS Honorable Mention (5 per section)
- 40 AIP Honorable Mention (10 per section)
- Each participant can win one award per section.
- Additional awards may be given at the discretion of the jury.
- Guo Jiang Ou, MPSA, Hon.FICS, Hon.PESGSPC, Hon.TAMA, Hon.EFMPA, HonFPSSNY
- Xin Xin Liang, EPSA, Hon.FICS, Hon.PESGSPC, HonFPSSNY, FPSNY
- Mohammad Ali Salim, MPSA, MFIAP, EFIAP/P, Hon.PESGSPC
- Rowshan Akhter, PPSA, AFIAP